Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2017

a stitch in time

saturday has been lovely.

it's cold again, threatening to warm up by sunday, late.

as usual we're experiencing a southern winter: freezing temperatures on monday, mild and spring-like on tuesday, blustery and rainy on wednesday, with fluctuations between humid, fog, cold, and warm from then on through the weekend.

i'm holed up at home, being without car, listening to records and working on my current gentle work:


this is a departure from my usual work. I'm not even sure where the idea came from. isn't that delicious? a random idea, passing by, blew through my open door and *snatch* my imagination caught it.

I'll post a finished portrait soon. I only need to add one more color of little dashes along these strange, tattered roads.

happy weekend

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment